Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1149 and earlier, still waiting group!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you point me to how to do this and what exactly is it?
I never got a chance to actually implement it as I got my VIN before checking this way .

You right click on the account page and click "view source code". After that you will search for "NF4"

There is also an extension on Chrome called Tesla VIN finder. I think either way works.

RN1157XXXXX Ordered back in Oct 7 2021 now says my EDD in Alberta is June 13 to July 25.... cant wait much longer, have a ton of accessories in the garage waiting for this delivery to happen.... hope it's gonna be worth the wait! I will post once I get the VIN assigned and update on the actual DD, Cheers
Dave

I never got a chance to actually implement it as I got my VIN before checking this way .

You right click on the account page and click "view source code". After that you will search for "NF4"

There is also an extension on Chrome called Tesla VIN finder. I think either way works.
I did that but it just gave me a bunch of hits which didn't look like a VIN. Not sure what I was looking for

RN1157XXXXX Ordered back in Oct 7 2021 now says my EDD in Alberta is June 13 to July 25.... cant wait much longer, have a ton of accessories in the garage waiting for this delivery to happen.... hope it's gonna be worth the wait! I will post once I get the VIN assigned and update on the actual DD, Cheers
Dave
Hang in there. It is worth it. I ordered mine in Sep 2021 and got it in March this year. Despite the quirky horn button and the initial steering misalignment, I love it. It is MS LR White 19" no FSD.

Reactions: dmdcat