Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster 2.5's log file example needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nicky, you might be able to use my macOS application to examine your log files. There are also other Roadster log file applications available from members of this forum.

I just noticed that the Roadster logs may have a "Y2K" sort of problem that started as early as October 2020, maybe as late as January 2021. Has anyone else noticed an issue with the file names and dates? Then again, maybe it's just that my Roadster computer got reset during a service visit to Tesla, and I didn't notice until I pulled the logs.

I just noticed that the Roadster logs may have a "Y2K" sort of problem that started as early as October 2020, maybe as late as January 2021. Has anyone else noticed an issue with the file names and dates? Then again, maybe it's just that my Roadster computer got reset during a service visit to Tesla, and I didn't notice until I pulled the logs.
You can work around this GPS timestamp error if you add some code similar to the following to your parser.
Code:
    // This next fixes incorrect timestamps due to the GPS week number rollover.
    const time_t week1024 = 1024 * 7 * 24 * 60 * 60;
    if (ts > 1554508800-week1024 && ts < 1150765200) {
       ts += week1024;
    }