Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster HPC for sale. ***Local SF Bay pickup ONLY***

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JoshG

Jun 23, 2011
I have a perfect-condition, fully working used Roadster HPC for sale. It is the Tesla-branded Clipper Creek model.

Had to take it off the wall when my Model S came and I needed the 100A into the garage for the S charger. Roadster charges now on NEMA 14-50.

I do not have the box for this unit, and am (for now) only listing this item for sale to local buyers in the San Francisco Bay Area who would come pick it up in the South Bay. It's just not worth the hassles for me to package this monster up safely for shipment.

Price is $975. or, this will be fun, you can pay in Bitcoins and take a 5% discount. (at time of posting, that would be around 9.2 BTC.) Maybe some smart Tesla owners bought a bunch of BTC at $15 and can now get this HPC at a steal! :biggrin:

Will take credit card at pickup if buyer pays the Square or PayPal-gadget fee. Cash welcomed. Or Bitcoin, as above.

I have one of those but only 60 amps service, so you just set the charging current to 48 and the car always remembers that setting and only "asks for 48 amps" at that GPS location. I did not have to reprogram my clipper creek charger. I added a 60 amp circuit breaker right at the charger just in case it tried to draw more current. Of course there is another cb in the panel coming into the garage.

I have one of these. Great units, an I posted here how you can convert it to J1772, so you have a backup/quick charger for your model S, and is Perfect for charging my Rav 4EV. Someone should snap this up as these are great units.

I have a perfect-condition, fully working used Roadster HPC for sale. It is the Tesla-branded Clipper Creek model.

Had to take it off the wall when my Model S came and I needed the 100A into the garage for the S charger. Roadster charges now on NEMA 14-50.

I do not have the box for this unit, and am (for now) only listing this item for sale to local buyers in the San Francisco Bay Area who would come pick it up in the South Bay. It's just not worth the hassles for me to package this monster up safely for shipment.

Price is $975. or, this will be fun, you can pay in Bitcoins and take a 5% discount. (at time of posting, that would be around 9.2 BTC.) Maybe some smart Tesla owners bought a bunch of BTC at $15 and can now get this HPC at a steal! :biggrin:

Will take credit card at pickup if buyer pays the Square or PayPal-gadget fee. Cash welcomed. Or Bitcoin, as above.

Hi Josh,

I'm in the bay area, if you still have it I'd like to get it from you, could pick it up Sunday or sometime next week.

Cheers Adrian