Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster parts coming back in stock?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I check the Tesla Shop pretty frequently. Lately I have noticed that a number of parts that were out of stock are now available for purchase again. Carbon fiber door sills, carbon fiber hard tops, the Roadster High Power Wall Connector, and others.

I just ordered the carbon fiber interior set, and it's out for delivery. So at least some of these parts exist. But I can't imagine Tesla is producing any more HPWCs. What's going on here?

I noticed that too. I put out a probe to my local SC to see if the CF tops really ARE in stock, but no reply so far.

It's a huge win for our Roadster community if they're still making cables and accessories!

I noticed that too. I put out a probe to my local SC to see if the CF tops really ARE in stock, but no reply so far.

It's a huge win for our Roadster community if they're still making cables and accessories!

Let me know what happens. I might have spoken too soon by saying the set is out for delivery. Until I see the parts, I won't believe it.

I wish Tesla would be more communicative about the parts supply, new PEMs being produced, etc. The community of Roadster owners is so small—what do they have to gain by keeping us in the dark?

P.S.—I loved reading your Electric Blue Upgrade thread! Not to give you any ideas, but these do come in black... :)

Last edited:
Well, my local SC has been unable to locate the parts for the adjustable suspension. Maybe they'll turn up in the future, but doesn't seem to be happening right now.

It's hardly a necessity for me right now, so I'll happily save my money - or maybe put a 3.0 battery deposit down, which is another thing I don't really need at the moment but would hate to miss out once it disappears; kinda like the adjustable suspension. LOL.