Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Tesla Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish I had done some research before placing my order a month ago but live and learn I suppose...

I place an online order on July 29th for some small decals and a Front and Rear Carbon Fiber panel for a Tesla Model X. According to the website my order was shipped in 2 separate packages which arrived on August 17th and 18th. Both of these packages were envelopes with just decals in them.

On August 18th I spoke to Phillipe on the phone and told him that I received 2 small envelopes and was still waiting on the Carbon Fiber panels. He requested proof that I didn't receive the front and rear panels even though the tracking number detail clearly showed both packages were envelopes left in my mailbox. Obviously there's no way carbon fiber panels are fitting in my mailbox.....

I sent pictures of what I received (including pictures of the envelopes). A couple hours later, Phillipe left me a voicemail stating that the items were oversized but was packaged and ready to go, they just forgotten to mail it. But not to worry as it would go out that same day.

August 24th: I followed up with another email asking if my item had shipped. No response was given.

August 27th Morning: I followed with another email. No response

August 27th Afternoon: Finally got Phillipe on the phone after many many failed attempts.

Phillipe was VERY rude and condescending and said he thought he told me that the item wasn't in stock. I politely asked why he left a voicemail (which I emailed to RPM Tesla) stating the item was packaged and leaving back on the 18th. His only answer was I don't know but I'll refund your order.

I asked that he please respond to my email and state that the item is not in stock and that he would be refunding my order. He's refused to acknowledge in an email or in writing that the item isn't in stock and/or that's giving a refund. He repeatedly told me that it's not his problem that I haven't received the items or any response to my emails.

I guess I'll wait and see if the refund comes through but please be aware of this shady business.

• Informative
Reactions: Webeevdrivers
I wish I had done some research before placing my order a month ago but live and learn I suppose...

I place an online order on July 29th for some small decals and a Front and Rear Carbon Fiber panel for a Tesla Model X. According to the website my order was shipped in 2 separate packages which arrived on August 17th and 18th. Both of these packages were envelopes with just decals in them.

On August 18th I spoke to Phillipe on the phone and told him that I received 2 small envelopes and was still waiting on the Carbon Fiber panels. He requested proof that I didn't receive the front and rear panels even though the tracking number detail clearly showed both packages were envelopes left in my mailbox. Obviously there's no way carbon fiber panels are fitting in my mailbox.....

I sent pictures of what I received (including pictures of the envelopes). A couple hours later, Phillipe left me a voicemail stating that the items were oversized but was packaged and ready to go, they just forgotten to mail it. But not to worry as it would go out that same day.

August 24th: I followed up with another email asking if my item had shipped. No response was given.

August 27th Morning: I followed with another email. No response

August 27th Afternoon: Finally got Phillipe on the phone after many many failed attempts.

Phillipe was VERY rude and condescending and said he thought he told me that the item wasn't in stock. I politely asked why he left a voicemail (which I emailed to RPM Tesla) stating the item was packaged and leaving back on the 18th. His only answer was I don't know but I'll refund your order.

I asked that he please respond to my email and state that the item is not in stock and that he would be refunding my order. He's refused to acknowledge in an email or in writing that the item isn't in stock and/or that's giving a refund. He repeatedly told me that it's not his problem that I haven't received the items or any response to my emails.

I guess I'll wait and see if the refund comes through but please be aware of this shady business.

We had a similar experience. Missing items and then extra shipping charges because they shipped across the border without filling out the paperwork right. They have some cool stuff but we would find a different supplier in the future.