Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Wind Noise Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received this in the mail and when I went to install it I realized how out of whack the gaps are on the drivers side compared to the passenger side on the roof glass. The drivers side groove I can barely push the material in and on the other side it doesn't come close to fitting snug. Is there a consensus as to what the "proper" size of the roof window gaps should be on each side?

I just received this in the mail and when I went to install it I realized how out of whack the gaps are on the drivers side compared to the passenger side on the roof glass. The drivers side groove I can barely push the material in and on the other side it doesn't come close to fitting snug. Is there a consensus as to what the "proper" size of the roof window gaps should be on each side?

My roof is exactly the same

Reactions: ra88it
Mine send a bit off also, but the other way with oatmeal side being wider. Does the nose reduction kit work for you? I notice some wind noise on the highway around the top of the windshield and was wondering if this kit actually fixed that.

Mine send a bit off also, but the other way with oatmeal side being wider. Does the nose reduction kit work for you? I notice some wind noise on the highway around the top of the windshield and was wondering if this kit actually fixed that.

Sorry, noticed the bad typos from using my phone. I meant to say that the gap on mine is the opposite of yours, on the passenger side. I did not notice it until your post made me go look, so not a big deal for me. I am very curious if that kit solves the window noise at 65+ MPH I hear from the top of the windshield/A pillar area.