Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rubber floor matts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These became available on Friday (2 days ago) and were sold out by the time I learned about it
Tesla releases its own Model 3 all-weather Interior mats

Similar to what happened with the Tesla Wireless Charger (sold out too fast and hasn't come back yet)

If you live in an area that has real Winters, those mats don't look to be able to hold up.

I too am looking for Winter mats.

So far, the choices are TuxMat, Maxpider for me.

I would like to see WeatherTech as well, but they dont have any right now that are available for sale, I called.

Let us know what you are finding.

Vin

These became available on Friday (2 days ago) and were sold out by the time I learned about it
Tesla releases its own Model 3 all-weather Interior mats

Similar to what happened with the Tesla Wireless Charger (sold out too fast and hasn't come back yet)

I ordered them when they first showed up on the website and they were delivered yesterday. The rubber is thinner than on some but should hold up fine and they fit very well. At $145 for front and rear and free shipping they seem to be priced very reasonably. Also, at least for the moment they are in stock. Interestingly, on the back of the mat it says WeatherTech, but maybe their deal prevents WeatherTech from being able to sell directly for some period.

• Informative
Reactions: cusman
Those toughpro ones seem like a deal and basic.
The original owner of our S gave me what he had and they seem to work. I think they are even better then weathertech because they fit spot on. It does not have the side lips but it's a questions of if you really need that or not. It looks cleaner without the lips IMHO.