Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rubber foot pedal pads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3 is two weeks old and I ordered replacement (aluminum metal) pads for the brake and accelerator pedals. I was just installing them, but discovered that only the original brake pad was there. There was no pad on the accelerator pedal, just black metal! Is this as it should be or did Tesla leave something off? Thanks!

My M3 is two weeks old and I ordered replacement (aluminum metal) pads for the brake and accelerator pedals. I was just installing them, but discovered that only the original brake pad was there. There was no pad on the accelerator pedal, just black metal! Is this as it should be or did Tesla leave something off? Thanks!

I found the exact same thing when I installed aluminum pedals. No idea though

No ... that's Tesla just being cheap :rolleyes: