Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salary sacrifice lease vs PCP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, question that looks like it’s probably been asked to death but hopefully not the usual question(s).

My M3LR goes back soon and I always planned on getting an MY after. Not bothered about waiting for the potential refresh, would rather have stalks, etc.
So quotes from salary sacrifice lease company are really high - significantly more than M3H even. A PCP (or even PCH & HP) through Tesla direct is significantly cheaper, assuming due to the low APR, so I’m tempted to go down this route.

However, is there anything else I need to consider when comparing the overall costs? I’m comparing net monthly payments on SS, I don’t have insurance through them as it’s cheaper to arrange it myself. The only other thing included is servicing/maintenance and tyres. Only needed 2 new tyres over 4 years on my M3LR and obviously minimal servicing so feels like they’re not a big deal. I am repaying a student loan so going private would increase those repayments, potentially to more than I’d save which is the only thing that’s got me thinking. Is there anything else?

TIA