Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • TMC Podcast #11 will stream live Saturday at 1PM PDT. We will be joined by special guest JT Stukes, a former engineer at Tesla. You can watch it live and participate in the chat on YouTube. We will addressing viewer comments and questions. For more information, follow the TMC Podcast #11 thread.

SALE - 2016 Tesla Model S 60D
 INCLUDING Unlimited Lifetime Supercharging

2016 Used Tesla Model S 60D
Selling my Tesla Model S because we’re moving. Hands down the best car we’ve ever owned. Multiple Upgrades and Excellent care throughout ownership!​

Details
• Includes unlimited lifetime charging at Tesla Supercharger network (transfers to new owner)
• 2016 Tesla Model S 60D
. (60 = 60kw battery, battery uncork available from Tesla for $2k, upgrades car to 75kw)
• D = Dual Motors (this = 4-wheel drive and slightly better range than the single motor configuration)

• UPGRADE - Subzero Weather Package
• UPGRADE - Dark Window Tint on Front and Back Driver/Passenger Sides, Rear Window, $250 VALUE)
• UPGRADE - BlackVue DR900S-2CH Dash Camera (Front and Rear Cameras, WiFi/Bluetooth, $600 VALUE)

• 19” Slipstream wheels (longer range)

• Black Exterior
 - Black Headliner / Black Textile Seats
• Black Interior (Dark Ash Wood Decor)

• Autopilot (AP1)

• Fog lights

• 49,363 miles
 as of November 2019
• $49,950. OBO - Message me anytime with questions. Happy to discuss over phone, email, text
• Vehicle Warranty transfers to new owner. Details on Tesla site.

Also included:
• 18′ Wall-mounted Charger Included ($500 value). This is a charger an electrician can install in your garage. Never Been Opened. BRAND NEW IN BOX

Care and maintenance:
• Excellent care - There was a minor dent above the Driver Side Rear Wheel that was immediately fixed by a Tesla Authorized Repair shop - Documentation of repair available upon request
• Currently protected in a HEATED garage in Chicago, IL

cucubits

May 17, 2019
TX
2016 Tesla Model S 60D
. (60 = 60kw battery, battery uncork available from Tesla for $2k, upgrades car to 75kw)

Can you please double check and make sure if this is still available now? I keep hearing from more and more 60 owners that the unlock to 75kWh option disappeared from their account. No explanation why and I don't know if all 60s are impacted.

Good luck (upload some pics if you can, they always help).

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC