Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salvage P90DL refresh, air suspension stores crash data?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can now clear crash data from the TAS/air suspension module along with the SRS/airbag module for both S and X. PM me if you need any help.
I have a salvage 2016 model x 90D that was hit in the front - ripped off the suspension compressor (which I replaced), and blew the air bags - trying to figure out how to get the car to recognize the compressor has been replaced and stand up/elevate so it will drive normally- right now the suspension is bottomed out, and it is speed limited, but otherwise drives firward and back under it’s own power, will fully charge off my wall charger, etc. can you give me some pointers? Is this something that I need to figure out how to pull the MCU and have someone root it? I’m in southeast Idaho, and the nearest SC’s (3.5 hrs to SLC Utah, or 4 hrs to Boise Idaho) won’t touch it cause it’s a salvage…. I’d be grateful for any help, and would be happy to pay, as it’s sort of useless as it is…