Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Samsung Z Flip 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It'll be cheaper for me to print you one and mail it here in the US. The parts are really cheap to print, probably just a few cents worth of the plastic filament. They're also light so the domestic shipping fee should be nominal. PM me your address and I'll send you one.

Reactions: AntCahill
Bbeakley is an absolute Hero!

I asked him to give me some costs on 3D Printing me 1 for my car and very kindly did me 2 of them and posted all for free.

I now have a spare which i'm willing to post to someone for free if you message me.

Works perfectly ... needs felt or velcro to stop it from moving but perfect position.

View attachment 775670

View attachment 775669
I would love one for my 2022 Tesla Model 3. I have a flip 3 and have looked everywhere on Amazon.

Bbeakley is an absolute Hero!

I asked him to give me some costs on 3D Printing me 1 for my car and very kindly did me 2 of them and posted all for free.

I now have a spare which i'm willing to post to someone for free if you message me.

Works perfectly ... needs felt or velcro to stop it from moving but perfect position.

View attachment 775670

View attachment 775669
That's so neat ! I know it's been a while, but do you still happen to have your spare holder for the flip 3 ? We just got our first Tesla, and I love this idea to help charge my flip 3 :) ! Cheers , Marc