Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Angelo Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking at the map as well. I agree, San Angelo is the only large-ish town in that vicinity. I hope they put one there as well, as my family lives there and it would alleviate a lot of anxiety about visiting from Virginia. So, San Angelo and finish the expanse across Arkansas and I'll be set!

Reactions: Justicepool
Ok, so those are two reasons for a Supercharger in San Angelo are good -- 1) any Superchargers in Texas are good, and 2) delaughterdo can visit relatives there. Any others?

I admit, it is larger than I thought (100,000 people or so), but not on an interstate or major connecting highway, and only 80ish miles from the Sweetwater and Ozona superchargers and 100 miles from the one in Junction. I just don't get it. I can think of a lot of places in Texas that make more sense.

Ok, so those are two reasons for a Supercharger in San Angelo are good -- 1) any Superchargers in Texas are good, and 2) delaughterdo can visit relatives there. Any others?

I admit, it is larger than I thought (100,000 people or so), but not on an interstate or major connecting highway, and only 80ish miles from the Sweetwater and Ozona superchargers and 100 miles from the one in Junction. I just don't get it. I can think of a lot of places in Texas that make more sense.

I think it's a good location but personally I would have preferred one in Lampasas on US 281 before this location. But as you say, any new Superchargers in Texas are great!

Reactions: delaughterdo