Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Francisco 2016 Model X 90D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mileage: 7100 miles

Location: San Fransisco (will only sell to someone in the bay area)

Year: 2016

Price: 89K USD

Reason to sell:
Originally I drove it about once a week when living in the south bay, but recently moved into SF. Working and living here don’t really require a car, so would like to sell it to someone who is also a huge Tesla fan like I am. I waited 2 years till I get the car, and took good care of it during last 26 months. I drove it myself most of the time, so you will find the car super clean inside. no long distance driving or smoking.

Things I like most about the car:
I was happy with every aspects of it when I got it. However, the thing I love most about the car is the 22” Onyx black wheel combined with white exterior and interior that makes this car a sexy “panda”! Very futuristic~ I always take an extra look at it after I lock the car, very satisfying.

Requirement:
Please remain passionate about Tesla and take good care of this car, because model X is definitely the best car!!! I would definitely buy another model X if I ever need a car again!

DM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    464.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2054.JPG
    IMG_2054.JPG
    454 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2056.JPG
    IMG_2056.JPG
    497.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2063.JPG
    IMG_2063.JPG
    360.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2065.JPG
    IMG_2065.JPG
    464.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2071.JPG
    IMG_2071.JPG
    298 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2078.JPG
    IMG_2078.JPG
    338.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2079.JPG
    IMG_2079.JPG
    374.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2093.JPG
    IMG_2093.JPG
    481.2 KB · Views: 88
Oops, sorry guys, still new here, not sure why the image is not uploaded.
Thank you all for the interest. This forum is so great, and I'm surprised by number of messages I received after only one night. You guys are awesome!
Since most of you asked the same question about the configuration, let me just type them here:

Model X 90D ---------95500
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
White Solid Paint
22" Carbon Turbine Wheels
Ultra White Seats
Obeche Wood Matte Decor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package

Total configure price is 118200 exclude tax and other stuff. Again, it is only 7k miles (it was 6910 miles last week, lol).

Currently I have scheduled two offline meets, one on Saturday at MTV and one on Friday at San Francisco south beach.
To save us some time, I will update here as soon as I sell the car. Also, I won't lower the price as I already received oral offers at 89K and 90K. Go Tesla and Go Bay Area!

• Informative
Reactions: SD_Engnr
Oops, sorry guys, still new here, not sure why the image is not uploaded.
Thank you all for the interest. This forum is so great, and I'm surprised by number of messages I received after only one night. You guys are awesome!
Since most of you asked the same question about the configuration, let me just type them here:

Model X 90D ---------95500
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
White Solid Paint
22" Carbon Turbine Wheels
Ultra White Seats
Obeche Wood Matte Decor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package

Total configure price is 118200 exclude tax and other stuff. Again, it is only 7k miles (it was 6910 miles last week, lol).

Currently I have scheduled two offline meets, one on Saturday at MTV and one on Friday at San Francisco south beach.
To save us some time, I will update here as soon as I sell the car. Also, I won't lower the price as I already received oral offers at 89K and 90K. Go Tesla and Go Bay Area!
Wow if you can truly get $89-90k you are doing awesome! After tax credits and the amount Tesla discounted the 90’s many people could be turning a profit on 2016 X90D’s even after using them. I’d never stops amazing me the resale value of Tesla’s.