Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Francisco Tesla Club Meet Up #3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great to meet everyone! I was embarrassed to admit, but I arrived with 0% battery at the Petaluma Supercharger. We got a really late start from Chico and I pushed the p85 hard to meet up. We had a great time. Thanks Rich for putting this together!

Reactions: SMAlset
71B5551F-CE0C-443A-AACF-54026BFA7D22.jpeg

@mainecoon Thanks for organizing the drive (and for dinner, too); @Blu Zap Thanks for posting and inviting me through the FB SF Bay Area group; @TEG the pictures are great
Loved the people I met - such great Tesla spirit! And my goodness, the weather and the timing could not have been any better! This wildlife geek even got her fix leaving Point Reyes Lighthouse... a group of elk.
No pressure, but if you're taking suggestions for the next meetup: the weekend of Oct. 27/28 or Nov. 3/4, I would love to participate. Any other time conflicts with my travels.

Hey, a big thanks to everyone that made it yesterday!! It was a great time. You guys captured the spirit of the Tesla community. Weather was perfect all around too.:) I got a bunch of photos below (and on the following posts).
From Chrissy Field Center in San Francisco, to us loitering at the Petaluma Supercharger, to The Birds Cafe in Bodega Bay, to photos on the rock pier, Point Reyes Station and then Point Reyes Lighthouse/National Seashore!

It would be great to do one more before the end of the year and the holidays come upon us. I mentioned sometime in October - early November. I'm thinking Mt. Diablo State Park in the East Bay, and this time we would all bring food (potluck) and get a picnic / BBQ going on. Let me know if that sounds good and I'll coordinate with you guys on what date(s) work.
As always, if you have other suggestions, let me know them.

@Blup85 glad you guys made it despite the late start and running on 0%!!! That's called dedication!
@TEG great photos, I took the same one at the Cypress Tree Tunnel too! I actually drove right past it and turned right back.
@Africaholic you drive your X like a boss! I hope our scheduling aligns with yours for the next meet!
@Blu Zap many thanks to you and Joann for getting the word out!
@thecloud hope your day went well with your friend yesterday, see you on the next one.
@MAXXX Q, @Randy Spencer it was great meeting you, hope to see you again on the next one.

Mattias, good to meet you, glad you enjoyed it, tell your friends about us in Germany!

Rich

photo 1.jpeg
photo 2.jpeg
photo 3.jpeg
photo 4.jpeg
photo 5.jpeg
photo 6.jpeg
photo 7.jpeg
photo 8.jpeg
photo 9.jpeg
photo 10.jpeg

Last edited: