Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Santa icon won't go away

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't turn Santa Mode off, in the sense that I can't change the icon back to my car and I can't get rid of the jingle bell sounds when I activate a turn signal. When I go to the ToyBox, there's no slider or anything to turn off Santa mode - just a touch square that looks dulled, as if it's on, and another touch doesn't deactivate it. If I tell the car to "Close Santa Mode", it flashes a message that it closed Santa mode, but the icon and jingle bell sounds are still there.

Any suggestions?

I can't turn Santa Mode off, in the sense that I can't change the icon back to my car and I can't get rid of the jingle bell sounds when I activate a turn signal. When I go to the ToyBox, there's no slider or anything to turn off Santa mode - just a touch square that looks dulled, as if it's on, and another touch doesn't deactivate it. If I tell the car to "Close Santa Mode", it flashes a message that it closed Santa mode, but the icon and jingle bell sounds are still there.

Any suggestions?
I’m sorry, that must be really annoying.

My neighbor still lights their Christmas lights every night. Any relation? 😂