Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Savannah, GA Service/Sales Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is superchargers at the airport inside a parking garage and a v3 supercharger in Hardeeville. Personally I would stop at Hardeeville because it has easier access.

The SC at SAV airport was a dumb idea. Most will not know you can comp the parking charge. Even then on a busy day, you'll still have to wait in line to get out of the lot.

Plus Hardeeville is v3. Just go there.

I'm opting for home delivery. I suppose charges vary by location but mine is reasonable (under $1k), given Savannah isn't delivering yet and I really need to get the car for upcoming trips. I'm glad they offer the option. At least the Savannah service center is close and open for service for issues that arise after home delivery.

I ordered a Model Y last night. Was able to pick Savannah as a delivery location. Instantly got a VIN and should arrive there on the 26th according to my SA.
No VIN for my MS Plaid, set to deliver in "March" at the Savannah SC. We should all expect 2021 MS to delivery no sooner than April. Since MS is Elon's sentimental favorite (first automobile designed in total by Tesla), I'm thinking firmware 9.0 and MS deliveries will be simultaneous. Or, at least, MS Plaid will come with 9.0 and be part of that joint announcement (delivery of 2021 MS and brand new 9.0 firmware, using vision only for FSD). Third or 4th week of April is my guess.

Reactions: networkguy
No VIN for my MS Plaid, set to deliver in "March" at the Savannah SC. We should all expect 2021 MS to delivery no sooner than April. Since MS is Elon's sentimental favorite (first automobile designed in total by Tesla), I'm thinking firmware 9.0 and MS deliveries will be simultaneous. Or, at least, MS Plaid will come with 9.0 and be part of that joint announcement (delivery of 2021 MS and brand new 9.0 firmware, using vision only for FSD). Third or 4th week of April is my guess.
Congrats and can't wait to see.

Not to get too technical but you are conflating Tesla's (internal) FSD Beta program version designation with firmware. We are on firmware V10 (with some elements of V11) now and waiting on V11 to be released (was supposed to be end of year but...). This should/could happen soon and maybe timed with the S release but who knows.

While we are on firmware V10 and the newest version release is 21.4.12 (Year.Week.Version)

All FSD beta testers are identified by a .1 on the end of the release number (ex 21.4.12.1)
Tesla's internal FSD beta version is now 8.2 with 9.x coming (Musk "hopefully") next month.
FSD beta 9.x would have nothing to do with the release of the S/X since it is for FSD only and you can buy without.

• Informative
Reactions: networkguy
Some advice, please: I have delivery for my M3LR on hold through April while my current auto lease expires (in June, but will probably turn the car in early, like mid-May). I'm anxious to click that "I'm Ready" button on my Tesla order so the car can go into production...but the Tesla website says delivery times for M3s are "from 1 - 13" weeks, meaning the car's delivery date could be as early as a couple weeks or as far away as mid-summer if I went for it today. What would you advise? And what has your experience been with the Savannah SC? (I live just south of Charleston.)