Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Save the Date - Gigafactory Party July 29th in Reno

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I think I'll jump on the bandwagon. I live a mere 98 miles from 1 Electric Ave and might be willing to provide room and board to those making the drive. The supercharger in Reno ought to make it an even easier commute over the pass than it was before.

side note...would like to attend if possible (that is if I can't make it to L.A. for Connect)

Reactions: bonnie
I won tickets in the 3Q2015 and the 4Q2015 referral programs, but my invite only allowed me+1. I have a couple more that wan to go with me so I immediately responded back to the sender of the RSVP asking for clarification. No response.

Anyone get clarification on that point. Tesla has communication issues.

I just booked my flights as well. I'll be staying at Whitney Peak. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

I don't have an invite yet, but hopefully I'll earn one through the referral program. I've got 2 referrals currently, so I need two more to get an GF invite (if you need a referral code, mine is http://ts.la/david7556).

Reactions: xhawk101
Well, then we may just have to hang around the gigafactory parking lot in case there are any +1s being handed out :):) Actually, we will be driving thru that area right about then. Taking our new awesome Model X 'Moxie' on its first road trip.

I'm flying in from Virginia ...any guess on the start time Friday? I'm assuming an afternoon tour followed by evening reception...

Also, any thoughts on transportation between the hotels and the factory?

Getting anxious!!!
I'm providing free luxury transportation all weekend as long as you sneak me into the event. I'm working on my disguise as a battery... I can just sit still next to the Panasonic equipment and watch.
battery.jpg