Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Saw a Tesla booth at a home show today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been to several Auto Shows over the years and have never seen an official Tesla display booth.

Today at the Northern California Home and Landscape Expo in Sacramento, there was an official Tesla booth displaying a Model 3 Performance, solar panels and power walls. I had to look twice and all the people staffing the display had the official Tesla jackets and shirts on. In fact, one of the employees with an iPad answering questions was the same employee who took my order at Tesla Rocklin on Black Friday. In all honesty, I was surprised to see this at a home show....in Sacramento.

I was looking at the Model 3 Performance and one staffer asked if I wanted to sign up for a test drive. I told him I took delivery of one on 12/5/18, but I have to wait until 2/18/19 to get all the paint defects on my "Due Bill" corrected at the body shop. I appreciated his response of "I hear you brother, sorry for all the delivery problems" and thanked him !