TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Saw first production Model 3 in the "wild" following Tesla Factory Tour

Discussion in 'Model X' started by dreamwave6, Aug 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dreamwave6

dreamwave6 Member

Following my tour of the Tesla factory on Tuesday, I checked out the employee parking lot and found a Model 3 parked between a Model X and a Model S. I definitely am not a fan of the Model 3's "duck" face but the car looked nice otherwise. Still glad I got my Model X instead, though!

Andrew

2. 3Victoria

3Victoria Active Member

Great shots, thanks. Good to see all three models in the same shot since it lets us compare them. Any of them is an excellent choice :cool:

3. JPP

JPP Active Member

VIN???

4. dreamwave6

dreamwave6 Member

Yes. I thought it was awesome that I was able to photograph the 3 models next to each other. They were in the wrong order, though. the S should have been to the left of the 3 and the X to right of the 3...

I didn't want to snoop too much as this was someone's car so I didn't look for the VIN#

5. wallstguy

wallstguy Member

Saw VIN 15 (Midnight Grey) and VIN 6 (Silver) at Fremont Factory after my tour on Monday!

6. 3Victoria

3Victoria Active Member

No I disagree -- this order let's us compare the 3 to the S and X directly. The big bro are protecting their little sib. :rolleyes:

7. dreamwave6

dreamwave6 Member

Nope...the order should have been S 3 X

• Funny x 1