Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Saw my first REM sleep Tesla this evening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn’t stay long. They looked quite confident it was going to work, drove straight into a bay, pulled the bottom cable out, no hesitation.

I thought they were going when the cable didn’t reach. But no. driver got back in and rolled it forward closer to the stall.

Didn’t stay long. They looked quite confident it was going to work, drove straight into a bay, pulled the bottom cable out, no hesitation.

I thought they were going when the cable didn’t reach. But no. driver got back in and rolled it forward closer to the stall.

Wish you had caught it on the dash cam and the reaction of the other Tesla owners!

what is a REM sleep Tesla in this situation?

In humans/mammals, it's where you're asleep but your eyes move while you're dreaming - Rapid eye movement sleep - Wikipedia

with the cars all dark inside and out, that's what it reminded me of when they started playing beach buggy racing and the front wheels were moving side-to-side

Ah right I thought it was some code word for when a Zoe tries to supercharge, seems like they were asleep!