Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scam Alert

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone just a heads up, a user on this forum under the name Squier is mass messaging members (specifically members posting in the WTB section). Their message says they have an item for sale and to email Karen at such and such email address. A quick search of the email address in google revealed warning posts on other forums which detailed that Squier sent pictures that were stolen from other member’s threads and only accepted payment by Moneygram.

Hey everyone just a heads up, a user on this forum under the name Squier is mass messaging members (specifically members posting in the WTB section). Their message says they have an item for sale and to email Karen at such and such email address. A quick search of the email address in google revealed warning posts on other forums which detailed that Squier sent pictures that were stolen from other member’s threads and only accepted payment by Moneygram.

thanks I got a PM from that user as well

Thank you for the heads up, I got a message from Squier to email a Karen in Missouri also. I wanted to buy a roadster cover.