Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Schade topic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kon je het rempedaal niet vinden? Heb ooit samen met mijn broer beide rechterportieren van zijn saab vervangen. Langs een betonnen paaltje 'geschuurd' door zijn vrouw. Het antwoord op de hoe en waarom vragen bleek een 'no go area'. :cool:

On topic: Bij Delta Lloyd (althans via PM&P) is het stijgen van de premie heel overzichtelijk, zoek dat maar eens op in je polis.
Mijn zelf veroorzaakte parkeerschade (incl. die van tegenpartij) heb ik in 2014 geclaimd bij Centraal Beheer. Dit leidde tot een verhoogde premie bij Delta Lloyd gedurende het eerste jaar na overgang, 2015, nu niet meer. Als het bij die ene schade blijft, is claimen dus voordeliger...
Het zou eventueel wel gevolgen kunnen hebben als je van verzekeraar wisselt: dan kan die geclaimde schade effect hebben op de premie bij de nieuwe verzekeraar.

Reactions: ivog
Nu van het ongeval bij Best ook de originele tekst van de Zweedse bestuurder vertaald in het Engels (onder de Zweedse tekst). Spreekt weer duidelijke taal.

TeslaClubSweden.se • Visa tråd - Världens säkraste bil, nu testad (med bilder!)

Ik weet niet of de links niet veranderen als er meer posts bij komen dus de tekst maar even hier onder.

On June 29th, 2016 just before noon, I was driving my Model S 85D with my 8-year old son sitting next to me. We had turned on to the A2 in Holland towards Amsterdam, after a short break for charging bodies and batteries at the Eindhoven Supercharger. Our goal was Walibi, an amusement park with enough roller coasters to satisfy us both.

It was a true Telsa road-trip. Stockholm, Malmö, Backen in Denmark - the oldest amusement park in the world, the Tropical Islands water park outside of Berlin, Netherlands, Belgium, Paris and the Loire valley in France. We had turned back and were heading home, and the plan was to stop at as many amusement parks as we could. We had been driving fast on the autobahn, to feel what its like. We had been slipstreaming at 85km/h behind trailers in France to see how far we could go on a single charge. My son is a true Tesla enthusiast, and this trip was the greatest thing we’d ever done together.

We stopped at the last Supercharger in Belgium before the Netherlands the evening before, and re-stowed everything in the car. I felt it was wrong, an unnecessary risk, to have boxes of French wines, 1.5kg boule-balls and books laying loose in the back seat and trunk. Everything was secured so that it wouldn't come loose in case something would happen.

As I turn on the A2 I decide to drive at the speed limits, without the autopilot. Active driving to stay focused and sharp, at 130km/h, and we would arrive in good time at the park. I stay in the middle lane on the 3-lane highway. This is the last decision that I remember as driver of the car. On the A2 136L the car rolls on the side to the left. The first thing I remember is the sound of the doors against the asphalt.

I was probably knocked out for a second by the airbags. I saw my son above me, looking straight at me. He said, loudly but without shouting, “What is happening, daddy?”. There was no fear in his voice, just the question. The car continued straight ahead, rolling over sideways, bounced off the roof, continued the roll and bounced on the roof again. The inside had been transformed into an inflatable castle. There were giant airbags everywhere, except for the front airbags in the steering wheel and above the glove compartment.

Eventually we came to a stop, on what was left of the wheels. We had been going straight as a spinning arrow and rolled around 2.5 times. I checked that I didn’t have any injuries that would make me go unconscious. There were glass everywhere. My son bent forward and took his cellphone out. “We’ve been in an accident, dad. We have to call 112”.

I took his hand and explained to him that we are alive, and that I must check his body and he must tell me if it hurts anywhere. Then somebody outside helped stopping the bleeding in my left arm using somebody's shirt. I held my arm out through the broken side window. I then opened the door to the drivers seat, took my son in my arms and stepped out to the side of the highway. We sat down and got to see how the fire brigade, road assistance, police and medical personnel worked the scene.

Nobody approached the vehicle before the fire brigade said it was safe. I had sent the helpful guy to tell them that it was an electric car, and that nobody was left inside of it. Nothing was burning. There were no smell of gasoline or diesel.

The ambulance took us to the hospital. In the emergency room was a team of at least 3 doctors, of which one spoke Swedish. I got 5 stitches on the outer part of my left elbow and some plasters. My son got a plaster on his foot. He told me, the doctors and the police what had happened, with excitement. We got x-rayed, tested for concussion and shock. We were OK. My son was OK.

The police brought our traveling bag, and we changed clothes. I had 1/2dl of glass inside of my jeans, without a clue on how that happened. Half a hospital-cup. Glass was in the skin, the hair. My son had almost no glass on him at all. The glass injuries is nothing, I've had worse accidents in my kitchen. We spent the night at the hospital for observation.

The police told me that the driver of the truck had gotten annoyed with a car driving too slow in front of him, and started to overtake. He didn’t see, maybe he didn’t look, and had turned straight into us. When I stepped out of the car with my son in my arms he saw a grown man with a child in his arms, in the side-mirror of his truck a hundred meters away. He was in severe shock.

There are many questions remaining after the accident. Was the autopilot on? Did I react to the truck or trailer entering our lane? I don’t remember. Maybe I had activated the autopilot just before it happened, it is not out of the question.

What is clear is that after a violent crash we stepped out of the car on our own, pretty much unharmed. We got back to our home in Sweden the evening after. We feel great, in spite of what happened. My son shows no signs of psychological trauma, quite the opposite. He is enthusiastic about what this experience has taught us.

My son is 130cm tall, sat in the front seat on a child cushion purchased at a Swedish gas station. The passenger airbag was turned on, but didn’t deploy. The wound on his foot was caused by the iPad he was playing with when the accident happened. Clearly Apple needs to work on the safety of their devices.

Tesla have built a car that can take extraordinary forces. The bounces off the roof was violent. The entire passenger side of the car have been teared. The wipers must be replaced, and I doubt that the sunroof can be repaired. The cage and driver environment was intact on the inside. I could open the trunk using the touchscreen. It was unscratched. Later I saw that Tesla called my cellphone just seconds after the airbags deployed. Tesla has declared the vehicle a total loss due to unrepairable damage. At their own initiative, they’ve emptied the car and sent our belongings back back to us. They have called and asked how we’re doing. Several times.

When you enter your car next time, I’d like you to remember that it is not luck that make you survive the unthinkable.

The accident is bad luck. It isn’t luck that me and my son is alive. In the Tesla you must be quite unlucky to get seriously injured or die. It wasn’t luck that prevented boule-balls from becoming cannon balls, or wine bottles becoming a bar fight in the front seats. As driver I was rested, alert and felt fresh. The bad luck hit us anyway.

In the Tesla sect we love our car. That is reasonable, because this car saved my and my sons life.

file.php

Soltaket måste bytas
IMG_8276.jpg (125.17 KiB) Visad 5453 gånger

file.php

Trasiga vindrutetorkare
IMG_8273.jpg (138.59 KiB) Visad 5453 gånger

file.php

Passagerarsidan
IMG_8297.jpg (111.91 KiB) Visad 5453 gånger
Senast redigerad av boreno 08 jul 2016 01:18, redigerad totalt 5 gånger.
Model S 85D Feb 2016 | Titanmetallic | Panoramatak | Grå skinnklädsel | Teknikpaket | Aktiv luftfjädring | Säkerhetspaket | Köldpaket | Hi-Fi paket | Interiör/belysning paket | 21" grå turbinhjul | Referrallänk: Referral | Tesla Motors

boreno
Teslaägare

Last edited:
Helaas ben ik ook aan de beurt in dit draadje :( Bij het uitrijden van een garage een te korte bocht gemaakt en de garage deur geraakt wat een pijnlijk geluid veroorzaakte en een lelijk diepe kras die doorloopt over de achterdeur en achterpaneel. Volgens ABS Splinter in Amsterdam noord zou ik rekening moeten houden met zo'n 2000 euro schade.

Wat ik me afvroeg is of ik dit nou verzekeringswerk moet maken of niet? Ik zit bij delta loyd en heb dit soort dingen nog nooit eerder aan de hand gehad. Hoe zat het ook alweer met premieverhoging etc? Moet je 2000 gewoon zelf betalen of is het toch handiger om dit via de verzekering te regelen?

Ik zou eens een 'gewone' autospuiter een offerte vragen. Dit is naar mijn mening een schade die zeker onder de duizend euro moet kunnen worden gerepareerd.

Reactions: ivog and ebullio
Helaas ben ik ook aan de beurt in dit draadje :( Bij het uitrijden van een garage een te korte bocht gemaakt en de garage deur geraakt wat een pijnlijk geluid veroorzaakte en een lelijk diepe kras die doorloopt over de achterdeur en achterpaneel. Volgens ABS Splinter in Amsterdam noord zou ik rekening moeten houden met zo'n 2000 euro schade.

Wat ik me afvroeg is of ik dit nou verzekeringswerk moet maken of niet? Ik zit bij delta loyd en heb dit soort dingen nog nooit eerder aan de hand gehad. Hoe zat het ook alweer met premieverhoging etc? Moet je 2000 gewoon zelf betalen of is het toch handiger om dit via de verzekering te regelen?

Wim S heeft gelijk. warm aanbevolen: Auto tuning webshop en garage regio Amsterdam Amstelveen in Aalsmeer hebben mijn vergelijkbare schade + 2 andere Tesla's weer superstrak gemaakt voor onder de 1000. vraag naar Patrick..

Premie gaat € 500 omhoog en € 500 eigen risico. Dus alles onder de € 1000 is winst.

Reactions: ivog and ebullio

Lijkt me dat dit niet perse door een gecertificeerd tesla bedrijf gefixed hoeft te worden en door elk bedrijf dat met alu om kan gaan gemaakt kan worden. Ik zou wat meer offertes opvragen bij anderen, het zou best wel eens mee kunnen vallen qua kosten.

Reactions: ivog
Eergisteren in de file op mijn voorganger (met trekhaak, zul je zien :mad:) gereden. Ruzie met een zenuwachtig vliegje in mijn zichtsveld. Na een minuut of tien kwam ik in de file en dacht de kans schoon te zien het vliegje naar een andere wereld te brengen. Dat is gelukt, maar ik stond wel erg snel stil. :( Eerste keer in 25 jaar weer eens een aanrijding door eigen schuld, even wennen.

Later op de dag kwam ik bij Autoschade Groeneveld in Eindhoven en wat zag ik daar staan voor het eerst in levende lijve! Een Model X. :D Hij was wel enigszins gehavend. Volgens de medewerker reden er momenteel 15 Model X'en in Europa. Deze eigenaar heeft er voorlopig nog niet veel plezier van gehad.

Attachments

• IMG_20160713_081623.jpg
    IMG_20160713_081623.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20160713_085714.jpg
    IMG_20160713_085714.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20160713_165827.jpg
    IMG_20160713_165827.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20160713_165858.jpg
    IMG_20160713_165858.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 102
Een simpele kop staart botsing. Maar toch een serieuze. Op de a44. Onderaan een van de steile viaducten, geen zicht op het voorgaande verkeer. Aan de andere kan van het viaduct waren de mensen al aan het remmen. Dan van 120 naar 0 valt het nog wel mee.
Ik mankeer gelukkig niets. Maar het is wel even schrikken. En verdietig om mijn auto zo te zien.

Ik wilde bijna bij de club van 100k gaan posten. Maar dat laat nu wel even op zich wachten.

Ik ben overigens netjes twee keer door Tesla gebeld. Waaronder de mededeling dat de cruciale delen van de auto in orde waren.
Uiteraard eerst de vraag of het met mij goed ging.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    607 KB · Views: 90
Last edited: