TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Scheduled Delivery No Updates

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by jhu2, Aug 5, 2018.

1. jhu2

jhu2 New Member

Hi All,

I'm expecting delivery of my X in highland park Chicago on Wednesday 8/8 at 5pm. So far still no updates on my my Tesla page regarding payment or after "your Tesla is in transit" message. My question is are there changes to the message after the transit message? And on average how soon do they open up the payment portal?

Thanks in advance.

2. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

I don't think the website and actual status of the car are in sync. I was scheduled for an 8/1 delivery. My car was "in transit" as of 7/12 and "being prepped for delivery" as of 7/27, but my DS said it arrived at the SC on 7/29. The payment portal wasn't active until 7/30. I didn't pay electronically because I was afraid of having to reject delivery if there were issues with the car, so I brought a check. My fears were unfounded, though.

• Informative x 1
  3. IRDoc

IRDoc Supporting Member

We are in the same boat....must be a Chicago thing!

I’m also waiting for delivery 8/10 at the Chicago SC. As of this moment, no change in my account online and no response from DS after an email sent Friday morning.

4. jhu2

jhu2 New Member

My DA emailed me back this morning and she everything is still on track for Wednesday. The car should arrive tomorrow in highland park and delivery still go. The payment module also opened up today so looks like its all winding down!

• Like x 3