Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled Delivery No Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I'm expecting delivery of my X in highland park Chicago on Wednesday 8/8 at 5pm. So far still no updates on my my Tesla page regarding payment or after "your Tesla is in transit" message. My question is are there changes to the message after the transit message? And on average how soon do they open up the payment portal?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I'm expecting delivery of my X in highland park Chicago on Wednesday 8/8 at 5pm. So far still no updates on my my Tesla page regarding payment or after "your Tesla is in transit" message. My question is are there changes to the message after the transit message? And on average how soon do they open up the payment portal?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think the website and actual status of the car are in sync. I was scheduled for an 8/1 delivery. My car was "in transit" as of 7/12 and "being prepped for delivery" as of 7/27, but my DS said it arrived at the SC on 7/29. The payment portal wasn't active until 7/30. I didn't pay electronically because I was afraid of having to reject delivery if there were issues with the car, so I brought a check. My fears were unfounded, though.

• Informative
Reactions: spectrum
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

We are in the same boat....must be a Chicago thing!

I’m also waiting for delivery 8/10 at the Chicago SC. As of this moment, no change in my account online and no response from DS after an email sent Friday morning.