Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled to pick up Saturday. Delivery Advisor MIA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am scheduled to pick up my model 3 on Saturday 9/15 at fremont. I have paid of my remaining balance on the model 3. It says i have 0.00 est. amount due. On the site i still have 2 checkmarks blank though. "Review your details and submit payment" and "take delivery." My delivery advisor has been MIA this whole week so I haven't been able to ask him if I'm all set for delivery. I'm worried I won't be able to pick up my model 3 but I have 0.00 left to pay.

So I am scheduled to pick up my model 3 on Saturday 9/15 at fremont. I have paid of my remaining balance on the model 3. It says i have 0.00 est. amount due. On the site i still have 2 checkmarks blank though. "Review your details and submit payment" and "take delivery." My delivery advisor has been MIA this whole week so I haven't been able to ask him if I'm all set for delivery. I'm worried I won't be able to pick up my model 3 but I have 0.00 left to pay.
Something productive you can do is go to the Model 3 spreadsheet and input your data into Troy's data collection. What configuration are you getting?