Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Searching for 2010 or 2011 Roadster Sport

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Roadster Sport 0-60 time is only 0.2 seconds faster than the standard Roadster. My advice is to find a good Roadster in a color combo you like and not focus on just the Sport version, as that really limits you when it comes to finding a Roadster.

Right, but the Sport also offers adjustable suspension (which you could also add on to a standard Roadster). But agree not to just focus on one version over the other.

Makes my heart glad to see Roadsters becoming a bit more scarce again ...

Thanks for the feedback all. I have definately transitioned my thought pattern and now feel a 2011 model would best fit what I am looking for based on the upgrades made to the sound and comfort. Let me know if you know of any 2011's that become available.