TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Seattle to Sunriver, OR in S60

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by golfski, May 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. golfski

golfski Member

I'm curious if anyone has done this in a 60, or any Model S, and how long it took door-to-door.  It looks to be about 6hr of driving and 1.5-2hr of Supercharging.  Any advice or details of the trip would be great!

2. PhilBa

PhilBa Active Member

I've done it in an ICE and usually budget 8 hrs total including bathroom, gas and food stops. I haven't done it in my P85 but think it should be about the same. SC stops in Centralia, Woodburn and Detroit. If you are traveling on a Friday, add about an hour because of all the extra traffic - especially the RVs - going over the pass.