Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Second EV for me...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today we are bringing an end to an era where I long for a car but never actually get it. Have been doing so much research on Teslas and waited for the right time to get a used 2014 model S 85. My requirements were simple, yet hard to find in my neck of the woods: rear facing jump seats, at least an 85 and most importantly, carpool (HOV lane) sticker eligible! For my daily commute, carpool lane access is a must. My first EV which is a lease so that we can try the lifestyle of having an EV as a second car, is a KIA SOUL. Been mostly happy with it, though it did need to get batteries replaced which took it out of commission for 4 months, but the main restriction we've had was it couldn't get us more than 90 miles driving. So big gas SUV took a lot of miles to take the family around. But now with the 7 seat option we can actually take short drives with the entire family in tow (we have 5 kids, and 2 of them easily fit in the RFS no problem, for at least a few years down the road), saving miles and gas and enjoying the ride too.

Looking forward to many years and miles of ownership of this exciting piece of technology! Thank you to all in this forum for all that you've shared, which helped us make this decision. And I also look forward to connecting with all the owners on this thread to learn all there is to know about the new addition to our family. :)

Reactions: Cirrus MS100D