Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Paint protection in NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found Signature Detailing based on the reviews I read on the forum and driving down and talking to him. Dropped the Model S off yesterday and got it back today. The work was awesome. The car looked infinitely better than when I got it from Tesla brand new a few months ago. I am making an appointment to take the Model X there in a few weeks. I highly recommend him.

• Helpful
Reactions: streetskooler
Was that your red 75D? I was over at Signature getting Dashcams installed in my S and X and saw your car there I think.

As an aside if anyone wants Dashcams installed Navin does a great job and works out of Greg's shop. Installed Blackvue 900s front and rear for me on both cars .

Matt from - Clear Bra Installs, ppf, Auto Detailing, ceramic coatings in New Jersey did xpel on my front in my garage and I'm very satisfied. They tuck in the edges and you don't need to go anywhere. This is a second car he wrapped for me and I'm very satisfied. I'm super picky. I also know the guys at signature and they are great. Lee tinted a few cars for me and he is the best!

Attachments

• IMG_20180601_135021.jpg
    IMG_20180601_135021.jpg
    819.5 KB · Views: 414
Do they tint windows and also paint the brakes? I know I'm looking for a one stop shop :)

Signature does not tint windows or paint brake calipers. They do have affiliates that install dashcams and also do wheel repair while your car is there. Will check with Greg on these services to see if he has any plans. And before anyone asks, no wraps either, just paint protection film.

@netjack, First Klass Vinyls in Manalapan is a one stop shop. I didn't have any paint protection done but they've applied it on many cars (including Teslas). Check out they're website. They powder coated my rims, painted my calipers, and tinted my Model X. They will also chrome delete if you're interested.

DM me if you have any questions.

@netjack, First Klass Vinyls in Manalapan is a one stop shop. I didn't have any paint protection done but they've applied it on many cars (including Teslas). Check out they're website. They powder coated my rims, painted my calipers, and tinted my Model X. They will also chrome delete if you're interested.

DM me if you have any questions.

Can you post some pics of your X?