Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Paint protection in NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm another VERY satisfied customer of Greg's from Signature Detailing. I was in the same boat as all of you were - not sure where to go, came to the forums, took a chance on Greg giving all the glowing reviews, and in the end, realized he was exactly the perfect customer service oriented (very responsive) detailer that was perfect for the job.

Don't hesitate and his prices are the most fair. PM me if you have any questions - I'm happy to pay it forward.

Take a look at my car outside his shop

Attachments

• 1300509.jpg
    1300509.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 1300507.jpg
    1300507.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 1300500.jpg
    1300500.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: XPEL
I'm another VERY satisfied customer of Greg's from Signature Detailing. I was in the same boat as all of you were - not sure where to go, came to the forums, took a chance on Greg giving all the glowing reviews, and in the end, realized he was exactly the perfect customer service oriented (very responsive) detailer that was perfect for the job.

Don't hesitate and his prices are the most fair. PM me if you have any questions - I'm happy to pay it forward.

Take a look at my car outside his shop

Did you do full PPF? (It looks really good!)

Nope - full front, doors, and rear trunk area. When it started to bubble at a couple spots, Greg fixed it for free. I can't recommend him enough!

I just got full front, rockers and 4 doors done there. I was going to do full but.. figured I should save some money.
Yeah, their customer service is probably the best I’ve ever seen. After I picked up my car it was raining outside and the car was nice and clean so I asked if they would let me install some mud flaps I had bought on amazon but hadn’t installed. Not only did they let me but Francisco helped out a lot with putting them on when he didn’t even have to. I also saw some bubbles but turns out it was water that evaporates over time not air bubbles.

If you are a bit further North, I went to Always Clean Detailing in Fairlawn.

We did a full xpel stealth ppf wrap (custom not template), opticoat pro+ ceramic coat, 3m crystalline tints, optiguard on white interior, and chrome delete. I've added some pictures below including a comparison between 3m clear ppf and the xpel stealth ppf.
Image from iOS (8).jpg
Image from iOS (7).jpg
Image from iOS (6).jpg
Image from iOS (5).jpg
Image from iOS (4).jpg