Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling a Taptes Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased it and it came in about 1 1/2 weeks, which was much sooner than I expected. I installed it last weekend in about 10 minutes or less. I find it to be an amazing product. The seller explained that they had significantly upgraded the quality recently, so that may explain why I had a very positive experience relative to earlier posts. The fit and finish seems perfect. I have had 2 friends of mine who have newer Model S's say it looks 100% genuine and they wouldn't have noticed it was an aftermarket item. When installing, you have to put a bit of pressure to have it fit over the arm rest area, but once it is in, it doesn't move or rattle at all. Solid item. Highly recommended!

Attachments

• Tesla console.jpg
    Tesla console.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 212
I purchased it and it came in about 1 1/2 weeks, which was much sooner than I expected. I installed it last weekend in about 10 minutes or less. I find it to be an amazing product. The seller explained that they had significantly upgraded the quality recently, so that may explain why I had a very positive experience relative to earlier posts. The fit and finish seems perfect. I have had 2 friends of mine who have newer Model S's say it looks 100% genuine and they wouldn't have noticed it was an aftermarket item. When installing, you have to put a bit of pressure to have it fit over the arm rest area, but once it is in, it doesn't move or rattle at all. Solid item. Highly recommended!
How did you get it in your car??? I just received mine, and it doesn't fit!! Im afraid of damaging my center arm rest!! How did you fit it in???

How did you get it in your car??? I just received mine, and it doesn't fit over the center arm rest!! Im afraid of damaging my car- How did you fit it in???