Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. Looking for advice on selling my P90DL model S with v3 battery. Prices are all over the place so I was thinking $74k with balance of warranty 3 years and freshly serviced. Obviously cars are worth what someone wants to pay. Is this a fair price? Can I list it on this forum ?

Cheers

Hello. Looking for advice on selling my P90DL model S with v3 battery. Prices are all over the place so I was thinking $74k with balance of warranty 3 years and freshly serviced. Obviously cars are worth what someone wants to pay. Is this a fair price? Can I list it on this forum ?

Cheers

You might want to rethink your pricing. You can buy a CPO P90D with ludicrous and very well equipped with a 4 year CPO warranty for $59K with several cars listed for sale in that price range.

You should be able to sell the car for the late 50s or right around 60 but anything more than that will be tricky given that there are several P90Ds with Ludicrous available for the late 50s.

Model S P90D 5YJSA1E48FF104804 | Tesla
Model S P90D 5YJSA1E44FF109207 | Tesla
Model S P90D 5YJSA1E46FF116904 | Tesla
Model S P90D 5YJSA1E46FF109581 | Tesla
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

You might want to rethink your pricing. You can buy a CPO P90D with ludicrous and very well equipped with a 4 year CPO warranty for $59K with several cars listed for sale in that price range.

You should be able to sell the car for the late 50s or right around 60 but anything more than that will be tricky given that there are several P90Ds with Ludicrous available for the late 50s.

Model S P90D 5YJSA1E48FF104804 | Tesla
Model S P90D 5YJSA1E44FF109207 | Tesla
Model S P90D 5YJSA1E46FF116904 | Tesla
Model S P90D 5YJSA1E46FF109581 | Tesla
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla
Thanks for the advice Phil. These cars are all older with much significantly more mileage and they dont have the new shape (nose and rear) Granted they have a 4 year warranty. I'll take my chances. The dealer has offered to take it with a price that is not a million miles away. I appreciate your input however...

Cheers

I would say $70K for a fully loaded, low mileage, facelift P90DL w/warranty is a fair starting point.

I would pay a premium for a private sale over going through Tesla’s nightmare process.

Appreciate your responses, I already have an offer in hand and others interested. It seems to be in the right ballpark. Whoever it goes to will end up with a very tidy example. As you state glide, Tesla's process is quite cumbersome..

Reactions: glide