Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling My 2016 Model X 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perfect condition purchased new by me 2 years ago, faithfully maintained by Tesla, and garaged at all times.

2016 Model X 90D - Dual Motor All Wheel Drive, Enhanced Auto-Pilot (great for road trips and includes Auto-Steer and Adaptive Cruise Control), Titanium Metallic Paint, 20" Silver Wheels (will not scrub on curbs), Tan Leather Seats with Ventilation, Figured Ash Wood, Black Headliner, Six Seat Interior, 72 Amp Home Charger Upgrade, Supercharger Enabled, Smart Air Suspension, Premium Interior (HEPA Filter, Auto-Opening Doors, Over-Air Updates, LTE, etc.), Sub-Zero Weather Features (All Seats Heated and Steering Wheel), Tow Package.

48,500 miles on car. 3,000 miles remaining on original warranty and 50,000+ remaining on Drive Train. Life-time free Supercharging (my average cost for electricity has been $0.02/mile). Selling to buy newer Tesla Model X.

Asking $81,445. Car is located in Charlotte, NC area.

Once I figure out how to add photos, I will do so. But, if you are familiar with the Titanium Model X with Tan interior, the photos are redundant.

It appears you are advertising a feature it does not have. Your post says "Enhanced Autopilot". Tesla discontinued Titanium Metallic before Enhanced Autopilot came out. I believe your vehicle has Autopilot 1. Might want to update posting and possibly pricing...
It's true that Tesla discontinued Titanium Metallic with the announcement of AP2.0, but existing orders with Titanium Metallic were allowed to get produced with AP2.0 (so there are a handful of them out there). Plus it has the rare ventilated seats (although they may suck at sucking) which only recently became available again (only on the P100D).

I think OP is in a good position for a second owner since the vehicle is still eligible for the extended warranty which may be worthwhile to the second owner.

It's true that Tesla discontinued Titanium Metallic with the announcement of AP2.0, but existing orders with Titanium Metallic were allowed to get produced with AP2.0 (so there are a handful of them out there). Plus it has the rare ventilated seats (although they may suck at sucking) which only recently became available again (only on the P100D).

I think OP is in a good position for a second owner since the vehicle is still eligible for the extended warranty which may be worthwhile to the second owner.
I stand corrected, this vehicle in particular is AP1. Nice catch aconrad. GLWS!

Perfect condition purchased new by me 2 years ago, faithfully maintained by Tesla, and garaged at all times.

2016 Model X 90D - Dual Motor All Wheel Drive, Enhanced Auto-Pilot (great for road trips and includes Auto-Steer and Adaptive Cruise Control), Titanium Metallic Paint, 20" Silver Wheels (will not scrub on curbs), Tan Leather Seats with Ventilation, Figured Ash Wood, Black Headliner, Six Seat Interior, 72 Amp Home Charger Upgrade, Supercharger Enabled, Smart Air Suspension, Premium Interior (HEPA Filter, Auto-Opening Doors, Over-Air Updates, LTE, etc.), Sub-Zero Weather Features (All Seats Heated and Steering Wheel), Tow Package.

48,500 miles on car. 3,000 miles remaining on original warranty and 50,000+ remaining on Drive Train. Life-time free Supercharging (my average cost for electricity has been $0.02/mile). Selling to buy newer Tesla Model X.

Changing asking price to $79,500. Car is located in Charlotte, NC area.

Once I figure out how to add photos, I will do so. But, if you are familiar with the Titanium Model X with Tan interior, the photos are redundant.

Asking $81,445. Car is located in Charlotte, NC area.

Well, I want to move this car so I can get into the new one Tesla is holding for me. I am dropping the price to $70,500 Firm. I have also attached pictures of the only flaws I know of on this car - a divot in the wheel rim and a scrape on the back of the drives seat.

Attachments

• Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2076.JPG
    IMG_2076.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: FlyinLow