Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my car .... What's the best place to put an AD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm officially car-less... Went for 32,222 on Motorway in 3 days.

Ordered a new one just now. This one is going to be made in China... LR with Panasonic batteries.

Bye bye EAP...

Thanks for that info, I've just had a price from Motorway, and have to say it looks fair. Can I be a bit cheeky and ask if the price you got in the end was close to the initial estimate they gave, please?

At the moment, Motorway looks to be a very much better price for my Model 3 than WeBuyAnyCar.

Thanks for that info, I've just had a price from Motorway, and have to say it looks fair. Can I be a bit cheeky and ask if the price you got in the end was close to the initial estimate they gave, please?

At the moment, Motorway looks to be a very much better price for my Model 3 than WeBuyAnyCar.

Yeah it was pretty much the same. I asked motorway for 34 (as a minimum) to account for the EAP, but after the bidding process they called and said the highest offer was 32.

The dealer who got it was Europe's largest used 4x4 & luxury car dealership | Saxton 4x4

This is it going for 35.5: Used 2019 Tesla MODEL 3 Standard Plus 4dr Auto £35,500 14,443 miles | Saxton4x4

Picked it up next day on a flat bed

Saxton are an odd company. Glad you sold to them but I personally wouldn't buy from there. They've pictures of an MS car against an M3 description, I even emailed them to tell them and they didn't reply and months later the same old picture is there and the car is unsold even after repeated discounting. They also went overboard buying M3P- cars before Christmas which they still can't shift trying to make out they're full fat M3P. Maybe their buying mistakes are your gain. Did you say it had EAP because they don't seem to mention it

Used 2019 Tesla MODEL 3 Performance AWD 4dr Auto £46,750 10,746 miles | Saxton4x4