Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In play for the week...

this morning opened an IC for Friday, +p195/-p220/-c260/+c290
friday opened bull call spread for 12/15 (+c245/-c250) to capture some upside before reversal

...will watch both positions for sharp rise

EDIT: revised the BCS date, it is for next week. also closed out the bear call spread for this week for a quick 45% gain !

Last edited:
And just like that, massive $265 puts appear for this week:

1701704340202.png

@tivoboy Is that you? 😁

because we are not getting away from 235 (what I expected to happen today) MA4x (which is how I am gonna call the MA20 MA50 MA220 MA365 is furthermore compacting, 12 dollars and a few cents separated from each other only, as of today, which extends the wait for the big move.
I do not like my own stance in this too much (a bit lazy I must admit), so have done some homework by making some trajectories (simulations) for this week and this is what came out: in case of a further drop ((only looking into that is interesting, because any rise above 235 is breaking convergence of MA4x and thus setting the start of the move anyhow within a day or so), if the SP is going 220-ish later this week, convergence will be at it's peak, all MA's tight around 224 (which percentage wise (vs SP) has NEVER happened). I do not know if the effect would be bigger i.e. SP really would get a lot of momentum if taking off (or dropping like a stone), but it is a very rare phenomena for sure.

I am a bit re-setting into [edit] the possibility of [/edit] a sharp drop this/next week, so BTC P 237.50 at a little profit early.
After that BTO 12/08 P 215
Now trying to BTO 12/15 P220 against STC 10x 12/15 C220 in a 1:10 ratio... leaving me with a loss on the latter.
Try selling a little part of the shares @237.70 (calculated top for later today based on inverted H@S on the minute chart) just to have a bit sidelined.
Furthermore extended NVDA +P and sidelined some of PLTR and SOFI shares

Last edited:
Opened -227.5P, -225P, & -220P all CSP from CC that were exercised a week ago. Looking to get these shares back to wheel it again.
Also added some 250 & 260 CCs that I don't want it called away but can be managed up and out without much stress.

Feelings right now: very conformable with share price at this range while CyberTruck news is getting digested. Without big macro news I don't see any big movement (ie $30+). Am I missing something that can significantly move price?

closed my NVDA credit spread from weeks ago for $1.46 for some kibble.

added a couple debit call spread +250C/-265C exp 12/15 to ride potential bounce. SP already trying to go green.

added GME 17 x credit put spread -16P/+15P for $1K credit with max lose of $600. Going ride the pump and close out by closing Wednesday.

• Informative
Reactions: intelligator