Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sold some Jan 19 CC $262.50 for $11.35 today to balance some short puts at $250. I am bearish short-term in that I think the market will be disappointed with deliveries, but very curious where we will end up when they expire. I need to make myself a better tool to visualize the risk though going forward.
They will meet the deliveries the question is how the market is going to react to the reduced EPS.

Reactions: saniflash
They will meet the deliveries the question is how the market is going to react to the reduced EPS.

This makes sense. If deliveries are satisfactory to the market (1.8MM-2.0MM) then perhaps we may run up into the earnings call at the end of January and dump then, unless there is a rabbit-in-the-hat kind of surprise and we keep going up (but slim-to-zero chance of that IMO).

Last edited:
While not Jan 1, I think Jan 2.2024 WILL be a Green Day - barring some random exogenous event that could certainly occur.

For TSLA, with P&D most likely coming out on Monday, 1/1/24, it’s a coin toss.. regardless, any move downward would be muted, any move upward could be enhanced.

I will say, today, I took off a lot of -c sold during the last fed week and week before Xmas.. positions like ADBE, MSFT, NVDA, MEGA, AAPL, AMD, INTC, MAR, COIN, JPM, AXP, for an average ~75% gain. While I think they could still go to zero before 2/23/24 (when most strikes were written against) I think we could have one more B.O.T. to write them all again prior to that.. it would most likely be NEXT week though.

EDITED to add, that if P&D is in line, or strong, it will come out 1/2/24 at about 04:00 PST but if it’s poor, or the estimates for 2024 are weaker than 30% growth then it will come out on 1/1/24 sometime around 12:00.
P & D doesn’t provide any 2024 estimates…not sure what you meant to say.

Sure there is and it's beautiful.
194 -> 253 was the first leg up
253 -> 228 was the pullback
228 -> 265 was either the entire, or the first wave of, the 2nd leg up
View attachment 1003789
It has satisfied the requirement for a dead cat bounce, which means it can crash on a bad P&D, but the structure of the 228 -> 265 run is bullish enough to leave the possibility of it being just the 1st wave on the table. Once it touches 247, a good P&D can lift the stock up and if ER is good as well, might run past 300.
I like the suspense. Will close short at 247.
View attachment 1003790
In the case of a bad P & D, what is your projection for the stock price on the down side?

Elon drops us a hint?

1703853372622.png

And then it drops 3%

Not sure how much of a % he makes yearly with his FOMO trading technique

I don’t know why you’re dumping on Pierre, he’s an excellent chartist and does really well riding trends. He doesn’t tell anyone what trades to take, only his thoughts based on technical analysis and he’s been on point for as long as I have been following his daily analysis.

He clearly said be ready to get out if the break of $265 doesn’t hold. Breaking a diagonal and horizontal resistance with 12-day STOCH over 60 on the 1-hr is a good sign only if it holds after the break.

Lest we forget, we’re always responsible for our own trades, if it went the wrong way it’s not his fault.

Last edited:
Just to confirm I am talking to u in telegram and not some imposter. R u in telegram?
There is a VERY good Yoona impersonator trying to get you to join her "investment group" on Telegram. I also came VERY close to sending her money (back when Yoona was only on X and posting her trades and money made). I figured it out because she ignored my question about her son's flying (scammer probably didn't know if she had a son that flew or not and saw it as a test question), and then wanted a photo confirmation of payment (why would she need confirmation if she was the one getting paid?).

Last edited:
There is a VERY good Yoona impersonator trying to get you to join her "investment group" on Telegram. I also came VERY close to sending her money (back when Yoona was only on X and posting her trades and money made). I figured it out because she ignored my question about her son's flying (scammer probably didn't know if she had a son that flew or not and saw it as a test question), and then wanted a photo confirmation of payment (why would she need confirmation if she was the one getting paid?).
They are everywhere. Had Alex Voigt impersonator hit me up for crypto to invest. His handle was off by one hard to see character. Needless to say…

All people asking for things out of their usual line are imposters, I would not expect people who do due diligence on stocks to enter a scam by accident.
Celebrities or people with a lot of followers never ask/tip you to go into any kind of investment, because "why would they?" and if they would, they are being paid for that, which is a red flag as well. (like FTX)

They are everywhere. Had Alex Voigt impersonator hit me up for crypto to invest. His handle was off by one hard to see character. Needless to say…
Tried to converse with David Lee a while back and realized I was talking to an imposter (on Facebook or Twitter, I forget which).

Be careful indeed!!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: juanmedina
bounced at the Order Block

View attachment 1004082
Yeah, riding the waves with shares only today, really nice to profit enough from delta alone to let those -P255 getting assigned without a loss. (only possible in Holland, because we have no Cap Gains Tax on trades). Second round almost closing (I only watch the repeated wicks and dojis on the minute to decide my pivot points.)