Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that's in 10 days??? Respect!
are you sitting down?

coz 1st 2 weeks of 2022 = $700k 😬

2022 Week 2:

1704941393394.png

the secret is really very simple: don't chase income (ie take risks), go for the win instead (ie high probability trades)

are you sitting down?

the secret is really very simple: don't chase income (ie take risks), go for the win instead (ie high probability trades)
I'm clearly doing something wrong. Back in 2022 i had the capital to have these kind of weeks. flew too close to the sun trying for a $1m /week on BPS....lost most of my capital. learned a lesson the hard way. now i can't imagine being able to have 6 figure weeks. I seem to be luck to get pull in 10-20k with CC and -P. i'll need to pay more attention to your trades

I'm clearly doing something wrong. Back in 2022 i had the capital to have these kind of weeks. flew too close to the sun trying for a $1m /week on BPS....lost most of my capital. learned a lesson the hard way. now i can't imagine being able to have 6 figure weeks. I seem to be luck to get pull in 10-20k with CC and -P. i'll need to pay more attention to your trades

Reactions: Yoona
are you sitting down?

Possibly I missed it- but what amount of capital is being put into play for a 350k/week return?

Your # is impressive either way, but it might given some context on realistic expectations if we know if that's with 1M or 10M or whatever.

Possibly I missed it- but what amount of capital is being put into play for a 350k/week return?

Your # is impressive either way, but it might given some context on realistic expectations if we know if that's with 1M or 10M or whatever.

we have to take this offline, mods will kick me for hijacking the thread

Knowing how much is the average working capital needed to generate such profits is an important part of the puzzle. I'll take the points for you.

The dog just peed himself. Albeit with some better aiming.

And here Im talking about earning Kibbles. Run and hiding in shame now.

These are inspirational success stories. I want to grow up and be like Max but hearing Yoona, I might just put myself up for dog adoption, I heard Yoona like dog :)
Maybe max loss should also be shared & folks might crap 💩 in their pants as well .
In jest ;)

The dog just peed himself. Albeit with some better aiming.

And here Im talking about earning Kibbles. Run and hiding in shame now.

These are inspirational success stories. I want to grow up and be like Max but hearing Yoona, I might just put myself up for dog adoption, I heard Yoona like dog :)
Uh, a-yeah, I heard Koreans like dog… but, um…