Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Positive dealer deltas growing, it can be a bearish signal if it keeps growing over more days

1705679594196.png

not in our country though (Y on about same pricepoint as last month) (NL)
Technically, you (NL) should have seen at least a 7.7% price reduction compared to “last month”

When Tesla did Germany cuts due to Germany ending their EV tax credits, Tesla cut price there, and France and NL among others

Technically, you (NL) should have seen at least a 7.7% price reduction compared to “last month”

When Tesla did Germany cuts due to Germany ending their EV tax credits, Tesla cut price there, and France and NL among others

I am sorry, You are right, Had my settings wrong (with fsd instead of eAP)

should have -C232.50 right after open, was focussing on MP too much, but as one of you showed yesterday, the last few weeks MP was always higher then weekly close. So maybe I even will have to roll these cheapo -P185's next week. I am much better in day trading than in this slow stuff. Should concentrate on that much more. Plus some real slow ATM/ITM stuff.

OK, STO 20x 1/26 -p220 @$14.1, so that's an effective roll down from -p240, closed on the pop, sold on the dip for a $4 difference compared to rolling at the same moment

-p220 to straddle with the calls sold this morning, plus taking $14 premium means I'm break-even with the previous -p240's that were originally sold for the same then refought $28

Still waiting to close-out the 100x 1/26 -c230's, have a buy order at 95c for those, not overly concerned if it doesn't hit, will see where we are later today and re-evaluate

I opened some hedges this morning - I don't use margin on stocks, but I do have a liquidity access line I use for hard money lending and real estate deals. So if TSLA dumps, I could find myself in a pickle.

Therefore I opened:

STO 215x 9/20 -C280 @ $13.25

Those paid for my put spread

4/19 420x -P150 +P185 @ net price of $6

Hope we don't visit those numbers, but if the stock takes a crap I feel decently protected.

ALSO JUST PASSED MY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON THIS FORUM! Feel like I've learned so much from all of you, and excited to continue learning more!