Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, do I see yesterday's pattern returning on $TSLA?

Sure looks like it

1710426786107.png

3-hr

Decent risk to sell ATM calls here (NFA)?
I'd prefer buying puts spreads at this point over selling calls. The weekly bullish divergence is STILL there and should not be taken lightly. This is not the first time the fundamentals have been viewed as deteriorating. Even in 2016 and 2018 when bankruptcy risks were on the table, the weekly bullish divergence still held.

I'd prefer buying puts spreads at this point over selling calls. The weekly bullish divergence is STILL there and should not be taken lightly. This is not the first time the fundamentals have been viewed as deteriorating. Even in 2016 and 2018 when bankruptcy risks were on the table, the weekly bullish divergence still held.

What spread would you do (I'm more a call seller and don't know about setting put spreads). Thanks in advance.

Reactions: BornToFly
TSLA - be careful with margin use, guys. Assume 144ish.
That is the last level I consider we could go (I mentioned it often, leaving me nailed to the ground again (after being tricked out of shares at 102 due to margin-calling -P, buying back in at 116) standing without shares far too long once more)
This would close the biggest gap-up in Tesla's history still left open. Below that there's only a very old little $97 gap-up (something between 2 and 5 dollars wide as I recall)
PS While writing other ones were typing the same, soooo: Maybe that would be it.

Last edited:
Sorry for so many questions, did you cut your longs?