Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Used the pop to BTC a few -P250 9/20 to reduce some downside risk.
Can always sell again once a true bull-run is confirmed.

STO a few -C180 4/26 @8.55
STO a few -C185 5/17 @9.45

Holding +P170 6/21 for now (-25% red). If the bull keeps up I'll close and reposition later.

Reactions: Right_Said_Fred
i'd opened an IC yesterday at .04 delta for 2.10 , 100 wide -> +p810/-p910/-c1110/+c1210

EDIT: y'all knew what I meant ... was all calls, now corrected. oh, and it is -+p810/-p910 , not the 750/850 , yikes!

gamma at 1040, vanna at 1040 as well, tallest at 1100, I'm thinking this can ride through tomorrow... will watch it bleed off and may close by EOD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoona
Big money loading up on puts STILL? 🤔

1712252773136.png

Reactions: DaBooster
Yeah? Who's stuck by MP this week? Nobody. Everyone was bearish. EVERYONE.
I gave up on using MP as a target. I do look at it, more so I try to find where the p/c walls and p:c ratio and also overnight OI shift. But that too I feel is just an explain of the previous day, not necessarily where SP will be. Nonetheless, it's another data point of many that we weight.

Reactions: BornToFly
I gave up on using MP as a target. I do look at it, more so I try to find where the p/c walls and p:c ratio and also overnight OI shift. But that too I feel is just an explain of the previous day, not necessarily where SP will be. Nonetheless, it's another data point of many that we weight.
It's not so much its credibility, but where it lies. Who had the conviction to say MP was gonna be it, despite MP being $10 higher than the spot after a 50k delivery miss? Nobody, except 1 guy who stood by his call, not by how many cars were delivered, but by what he saw in the tape. While everyone was loading shorts and selling calls, he DCA'd. And when it turned out everybody but him was wrong, predictably someone came out and said "lol it's so predictable." And of course he's a fraud cus he's said some ridiculous things.

This is substance vs style, something we've gone through repeatedly with Elon.

Last edited:
It's not so much its credibility, but where it lies. Who had the conviction to say MP was gonna be it, despite MP being $10 higher than the spot after a 50k delivery miss? Nobody, except 1 guy who stood by his call, not by how many cars were delivered, but by what he saw in the tape. While everyone was loading shorts and selling calls, he DCA'd. And when it turned out everybody but him was wrong, predictably someone came out and said "lol it's so predictable." And of course he's a fraud cus he's said some ridiculous things.

This is substance vs style, something that we've gone through repeatedly with Elon.
Cause of this I'm holding my cheap call spread to see if we do hit 180 tomorrow.

to be honest, at this point, I'm not even sure if this is good or bad.
My guts is telling me to close all my LEAPS and buy 20% OTM puts. Since that’s the logic thing to do big money will probably send the SP to $200 because number 1 rule of MM is to cause maximum pain to the maximum number of market participants isn’t it?

My guts is telling me to close all my LEAPS and buy 20% OTM puts. Since that’s the logic thing to do big money will probably send the SP to $200 because number 1 rule of MM is to cause maximum pain to the maximum number of market participants isn’t it?
I meant I wasn't sure if you've made any money following my predictions since I've had a few hiccups this year.

I think going forward this is a sweet spot for loading shorts. SL when 1H candle closes above 177.

This is substance vs style, something we've gone through repeatedly with Elon.

LOL his call was 180-220 with 460K delivery. Sometimes it's just luck man and a lot of diamond hand

Edit: IMO, you are more credible than he is

1712256005749.png