Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks.

4/19 looks 🩸

1712338600608.png

Reactions: DaBooster
So, anybody have a take on NVDA for 4/12? I'm not in panic mode, but I am more exposed now than I had planned on. (I have three short put contracts each: 4/12@$800, @$900; 4/19@$900, 4/26@$850, 5/17@$900.) I was planning on 6 contracts being assigned, but I can handle an extra 3 if I have to.

I, for one, am happily -40x $885 for tomorrow 4/5. Whether they will expire or be assigned tomorrow, I couldn’t guess, but if they are assigned then I’m fairly confident 4/12 will be higher than 4/5 and all will be well. A week is quite a bit of time in NVDA-land. YMMV and NFA, of course.

Decided this AM to spend the weekend traveling, so just BTC'ed the 40x 4/5 $885 after today's very nice jump up to just book the profit and have one less thing to even be wondering about while relaxing. Still think NVDA will be in a nice place over the next week or so (NFA, of course). @Patrick66, hopefully you are feeling more comfortable today than you were yesterday. Have a great weekend, everyone.:)

Looks like the market is still jittery and starts thinking that where there’s smoke there’s some kind of fire. James Cat’s removed tweet about deprioritizing Model 2 does not help. Deprioritizing is not the same as cancelling, so Elon would technically still be right when he tweets that Reuters is lying.
James Cat said the guy sent the same DM to multiple people, highly suspicious.

• Informative
Reactions: Right_Said_Fred
OK, needed to act with this week's expiries, so just rolled to next week:

BTC 2x SMCI -p1000 @56.79 (net -34 😠) -> STO @74.1
BTC 100x TSLA -p165 @0.87 (net +3.33 ☺️) -> STO @4.3

Yeah, could have hung out on the -c165's, but was wary it would pop back up... and of course, as soon as I closed this week's calls, the SP kept falling. I know, I know, wait a day to open a new trade, but I'm still firmly of the belief that the SP has no rights being this high and it's just time before it withers, so prefer to get the trade done

Don't try this at home kids! Never forget I have my Jan 2025 shitcalls to roll out to if needed...

Reactions: DaBooster
Tarnation vetbsit I knew but you woman
776766 lord names lord messgae from god
dont buy the fifth for freeineould rather be a
dead then be in server with yu LaBor 17
definite dog &4 action taker high jump 1111
some time 0000
I think this is what came out of OpenAI back in 2018 when you asked it for a Haiku about end of days.?

Who knows, maybe TTCT really DID just open an account and then simply SAT ON HIS PHONE and this is just SIRI feverishly trying to play catch up with autocomplete.

Last edited: