Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it me or there one of these coming every day for the moment??

In other news, the put wall for earnings week 4/26 is dominant. If I were "them" I'dl wait until the week after, when all those have expired to start dumping the stock...

1712871945012.png

Is it me or there one of these coming every day for the moment??

In other news, the put wall for earnings week 4/26 is dominant. If I were "them" I'dl wait until the week after, when all those have expired to start dumping the stock...

View attachment 1037822
How come this chart make it seem like the market will F everyone super hard by going massively green after earnings?

How come this chart make it seem like the market will F everyone super hard by going massively green after earnings?
This is indeed the conundrum facing us — how to properly position this time around.

I think any bullish move may be muted given the precarious/unclear state of the general equities market at this juncture (May/June). Though I could hear others say that TSLA hasn’t followed the general market the past several months, so it may do its own thing even during a deep market correction. Not very compelling.

Last edited:
In 2.5 years FSD barely improved and each new version was overhyped by Elon and falsely cheer-led by Omar. I was a huge doubter and was highly frustrated by FSD daily and tired of Twitter saying, "it's just your location" - Bullshit, all US streets are the same, if it sucks here in FL it sucks in CA too.

But FSD V12.3 is the first update that is actually a huge improvement and it now drives like a human. How can Jonas claim he sees no improvement in V12.3? Is this the first time Jonas revealed in a note that he is a user? I think he is trying to push down FSD enthusiasm, which until V12 was just a bunch of hype.

It seems that FSD V12 is a game changer; the trial was a great idea because I keep seeing many people on Facebook groups saying that their minds are blown and that they would be willing to pay around $5000 for it. I also have seen comments from people that used older version of FSD saying that "FSD has come from nerve racking to actually being usable for everyday driving". Another interesting comment was "I would buy it right now for $12k if it was transferable because having a personal chauffeur cost way more money" and prices for FSD could go up as it gets perfected.
I honestly believe Tesla will solve Full Self Driving before Auto Windshield Wipers. I’m not sure if that’s impressive or pathetic but here we are.

I interpret it otherwise, the puts and calls look fairly even with the big -p150 wall being the exception. That implies to me not that "they" let it rip, but "they" will avoid it dropping too hard in the ER week, after that all bets are off

Reactions: BornToFly and Yoona
So Rohan is saying there's nothing planned for India, or what?? What is he referring to??

Dunno. I assume he's putting out a simple advisory not to believe what the media reports until Tesla announces or confirms it.
Elon already confirmed he's going to be in India (another welcome diversion to try to help the stock from cratering). See also the tweet below it from 2017 👀

1712926930835.png

Dunno. I assume he's putting out a simple advisory not to believe what the media reports until Tesla announces or confirms it.
Elon already confirmed he's going to be in India (another welcome diversion to try to help the stock from cratering). See also the tweet below it from 2017 👀

View attachment 1037963
Are we in a phase where everything Elon does is to stop the stock from catering ;) :p

@dl003 This supports your "not more than $200" in this cycle prediction:

View attachment 1037964
(Credit: StockWaves)
I'm trying to decide how aggressive I want to get with 4/26 CCs. 200+ is probably safe.
I think there is more chance of a surprise to the upside than there is to the downside, because everyone is expecting the numbers to be bad. But if EPS is a beat, because of FSD revenue and/or higher regulatory credits, could there be a short squeeze?

Then there is the issue of the earnings call, where Elon is always too honest about what he is thinking, and Wallstreet uses that for FUD to drive the SP down.

A legit concern I have on the call is around CT. On VIN tracker, there has not been a single VIN assigned since 3/31. I believe they discovered a problem with a part from one of their suppliers and are waiting for a fix. It is not a big deal in the long run, but Elon will talk about it if asked, and we will see more FUD. (I say this because of several reports on X of brand new CTs having to be towed back with less than 50 miles on them, and the lack of new VIN assignments).