Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rohan as well. Seriously WTF is going on.

Exec's encouraged to tweet, but it they tweet too much( get to popular?) they get axed ;)

And they could wait till CC to announce?

Is this what AI pivot looks like :)

bought 16 shares will closing and reselling May 200 CC (44 days out)
guess my 170 PUTS will get assigned ... so will wheel next week (IV will still be high)

Last edited:
Exec's encouraged to tweet, but it they tweet too much( get to popular?) they get axed ;)

And they could wait till CC to announce?

Is this what AI pivot looks like :)

bought 16 shares will closing and reselling May 200 CC (44 days out)
guess my 170 PUTS will get assigned ... so will wheel next week (IV will still be high)
who going to run the company when all the Mature people got layoff?

Despite laying off under performing employees regularly, Tesla numbers have grown over the years.

Regarding Drew - Doesn't he know that giving 18 years of his life to Tesla isn't enough!?! He can NEVER leave. What was he thinking. Things must be really bad!!! /s.

The FUD is out of control.

Despite laying off under performing employees regularly, Tesla numbers have grown over the years.

Regarding Drew - Doesn't he know that giving 18 years of his life to Tesla isn't enough!?! He can NEVER leave. What was he thinking. Things must be really bad!!! /s.

The FUD is out of control.
Yeah…I’m gonna take the contrarian view.

Drew knew he was either going to be forced out or demoted. 4680’s were essentially his responsibility as well as energy and powertrain and let’s be honest here, it’s been a disappointment. 4680’s taking too long and not living up the promises, Semi eternally delayed, Cybertruck very delayed, Megapack now it’s 5th straight quarter of stagnation.

When you’re in Drew’s official role, all that falls on you. It might not be fair to Drew but it’s the way it is

SMCI hit the order block ceiling above

1713191117407.png

NVDA hit the ATH ceiling

1713191150991.png

TSLA is on life support at lower-BB

1713191214760.png

I'm surprised if it's true Rohan is resigning, just less than 24 hours ago he was tweeting as if he wasn't panning on resigning

I don't believe in coincidence. Tesla/Elon is firing thousands of employees to make the company leaner in the face of economic headwinds and/or move the focus from cars to autonomy/robots (the core of the Reuters story). He probably allows people from the higher echelons to resign gracefully instead of being fired.

No mention of Elon in that...

OK, in other news, I BTC 5x 4/19 NVDA -p850 (net +$11.2) -> STO 5x 4/19 NVDA -p900 @$20.1

Remember I bought 5x Jan 2025 +p900 on Friday, so writing against those for zero margin impact. Yes, the +p900's are primarily intended as insurance on the 500 $NVDA I was put last week @$950, but plenty of time to roll down and out if necessary. In the meantime will cream premium off the +puts and the shares

Still 5x NVDA -c850 in play for this week -> thinking of a 5/24 -900 straddle, as that week has higher IV (earnings?), which is paying $140

I don't believe in coincidence. Tesla/Elon is firing thousands of employees to make the company leaner in the face of economic headwinds and/or move the focus from cars to autonomy/robots (the core of the Reuters story). He probably allows people from the higher echelons to resign gracefully instead of being fired.
No FSD in Europe and it's here where we desperately need the compact car...

Would be a big shame if Rohan was out, finally Tesla seem to have found a PR voice, whether by accident or design I couldn't judge