Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It may come back to haunt me, but I'm selling very aggressive CC's. I sold 165 yesterday at the open and then more 167. I've now rolled 175 and 170 CC's for this week to 155 and 150 and rolled July 225 calls to Friday 160 calls. I believe certainty is the enemy of wisdom and sadly, I think Elon is living an a feedback free world at Tesla and in a feedback loop at X. I think there is promise for FSD, but stunning that a company this size can't run these the compact car, semi and FSD in parallel. How can a single track company grow at 50% at this scale.
I'll continue squeezing money out of TSLA and moving to Yoona's model and focus on naked CC's and my AMD stock.

1713277397775.png

Spot GEX Bars

GEX bars are not predictive of targets, but of dealer support fueling momentum as trading moves toward them

Green bars above spot= Fuels bullish momentum, the larger the bar the stronger the effect
Red bars below spot= Fuels bearish momentum, the larger the bar the stronger the effect

Green bars below spot= Support/pinning
Red bars above spot= Resistance/pinning

Small/no Gamma bars=illiquid zone/prices can move faster inside them

1713283516527.png

1713283542968.png

1713283582270.png

At this point is just a buck for a buck… almost no premium. So if you continue to want a buck as the stock goes down, hold it, otherwise it’s a sell on the next little drop.
I think the question is can we go lower this week or trade flat into ER?

SPY/QQQ are flat today...awaiting for the next big news. We should get Israel response this week along with some more banks earning.
Some Feds are also talking.

Look like we're aiming for 148 now guys.....
few days to 145.60, would be the perfect gap-fill and me buying back the yesterdays trimmed positions (not published yet)
Today I have had great fun and profits buying and selling P MSTR (options that were about 100 dollar in the money).
The MSTR 4/19 P 1140 (and not 1100 as I stated wrongly before) that I bought for $8.16 on Friday is now doing $27-ish. I plan to hold that as long as Bitcoin keeps dropping, which could be well into Friday, but I will sell when BTC=50.000 grand for sure. MSTR will be very low by then as well, maybe even sub 900, which would bring a whopping 20 grand in 1 week on a 816 dollar investment. (yes I may have a dream..)

Last edited: