Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I released my reservation when I was called, FS was outside of what I'd budgeted, didn't appear there was any way to order the lesser equiped ... mistake to do so? Specs changed quite a bit from reserve time to launch.
I don't think releasing your reservation was necessary; can simply wait for the $80k version. With incentives (including that of CO), it'd be ~$67.5k, which I find more than reasonable.

Next week 6/21

Based on GEX it might be a round-trip week (175-200 or 200-175)
NFA

1718373138389.png

1718373170016.png

Reactions: Patrick66
I'm on vacation until June 29th. Will see if I can trade from Italy, but trading on vacation has been bad luck for me in the past. I have sold CC's for July 5th at 205, 210 and 220. If that was bad luck, it will be very good for the stock and I'll have to roll them out. Based on recent history, this seems safe, but perhaps the delivery report will be a positive report will be a break out moment.
Good luck to all the next couple of weeks.

I'm on vacation until June 29th. Will see if I can trade from Italy, but trading on vacation has been bad luck for me in the past. I have sold CC's for July 5th at 205, 210 and 220. If that was bad luck, it will be very good for the stock and I'll have to roll them out. Based on recent history, this seems safe, but perhaps the delivery report will be a positive report will be a break out moment.
Good luck to all the next couple of weeks.
Try to enjoy your vacation. Think your CCs will fare well.

Reactions: Jim Holder
How can TSLA be down after such a scintillating shareholder event? 🤷‍♂️

Let me guess, Max Pain is still 177.50?

The event was also lackluster. Nothing major or blockbuster about the event. Rethreading of the same thing. But you got a happy Elon. Apparently that does not move the stock sadly.

All eyes and ears back to ER where the buildup is not looking great.

NVDA is intent on hitting 135 which is an intraday target outline by Wicked.

AAPL going through a retracement. Waiting for it to settle down before going back in.

Tesla waiting for @dl003 to provide update based on TA :)

i lit some $ on fire buying calls for Jan25 - they are almost a total loss now... keep reading how its due for a turnaround, but seems very unloved

which likely means it could be a good time to burn some more

edit: to the pypl question above
Got some as well for Dec25 and further out; they're red but with theta won't be a total loss for a while. First rate cut will mark an inflection point I believe. Can't help but think EM considers it a target for his family of complementary assets.

$10.5M in calls BOUGHT.... 👀

1718377003928.png

1718376922032.png

How to read "Contract Trade Statistics"

First line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Second line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Third line
Ignore (don't know if buy or sell)