Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The timing here was semi-wrong but not the point. The point here is the "child play" part. It's the reason I've been super skittish for the last 2 months. The 1st leg in TSLA is rarely, if ever, the strongest. If the 1st leg went $60 in 5 days, be very afraid of the 2nd. This is not it. No sign of exhaustion yet.

Great work!! Helped me and a lot of us make $$.

Where do you see the rocket taking us before a probable plateau?

Really annoying that there aren't higher strike prices for Dec 26 :rolleyes:

Want to roll my Dec 25 to Dec 26 but roll it up to something like 420.

Come Sept, we will get Jan 27 ... so many new windows will open ... just depends when you want to get out :)

I am happy of letting go with shares in personal at 300, so anything above is bonus ... but right now want to get out of the FOMO wave ...

Market is super red and TSLA is super green. What a day this going to be. Join the ride up gang.
What we have here is a good old fashioned short squeeze.. nothing more nothing less.. I focus on P, which was low and indicates where the NEXT D most likely will be.. or below. From Q1, Tesla had 53K inventory cars to sell through and they did, at discount, and buying down finance rates.. that will works its way through earnings faster than firing 14% of your employee base can keep up.. And in the current quarter that happens, the “savings” never get passed through due to separation costs and benefits.

Once MM get clear, we’ll see where this settles.. it can last longer than most expect.

I also have to listen more to the AI (which predicted a $230 <30 day target) and less to the I.

Last edited:
Not much puts in sight:

1719930544014.png

1719930559991.png

1719930729893.png

Reactions: ShareLofty
Great work!! Helped me and a lot of us make $$.

Where do you see the rocket taking us before a probable plateau?
Once again the motto here is don't try to time where the train stops. Look for cracks in the track. In this case, l expect at least (but likely) 1 more big spike after a big pullback. Pullback from around 230 would be best but can go higher. Once that big pullback appears, then we'll observe how the next, and possibly last leg behaves before expecting rolling over.

Would have to think we're topping off here in the very short term around 237 with rejection at that 2 year downtrend line with either earnings or Robotaxi day being the catalyst to break through. Wouldn't mind a 5% or so correction here to reposition a couple of things.