Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone who slept in late and miss the big ass pump this morning, do not get in over your head and try to FOMO it now.
Just take a deep breath and wait for a retracement before entry, everyone and their moms going be cashing out soon.

Money is always there just need to reserved your gunpowder when the gravy train arrive again.

Me waiting for our TA expert to call bottom on this pullback........

Massive call selling:

1719944266874.png

Haven't seen this picked up widely yet. Also not sure if this actual "new" news. I believe it is the first official license but likely won't get recognition in the stock price until FSD actually roles out widely in China.

Was reported at least a week earlier.... and yeah it's just a license for 10 test vehicles, so nothing to get too excited about yet (also remains unclear how well/quickly FSD will localize in China given the previous data and processing constraints Tesla had been under).

TSLA is up about 22% in the last 5 days. I was expecting a possible climb with P&D, just not this strong.

"seasonality" :cool:

I'm patiently waiting for "the pullback" to reposition but so far it's flying away...
My longs are thrilled, my long-dated short calls >270+ not so much. Would love to see a cool off to 220-210 area. Dunno when momo will allow.

"seasonality" :cool:

I'm patiently waiting for "the pullback" to reposition but so far it's flying away...
My longs are thrilled, my long-dated short calls >270+ not so much. Would love to see a cool off to 220-210 area. Dunno when momo will allow.
400 Million shares daily are traded in NVDA recently. Today only 200 million. The balance went to TSLA.

1719951102602.png

1719951121550.png

Seriously the robotaxi cleaning is probably is a big factor. The guy who manages my Model Y cleans the car every ride in and out at his friend Avis car rental and customers expect it to be super cleaner and they leave 5 stars review because of that and he’s super friendly and answers all the time for any questions. Last renter sent about 40 text and licked himself outside of the car during the night with the keycard. People are incredibly incompetent. My Model Y netted about $1000 on Turo in 2 weeks with 7 trips with 5 starts ratings. About 220x less than what I made with holding LEAPS. So much effort from the fleet manager, it’s unbelievable. He went to pick up the gig yesterday for 90$, came to pick up the car today, was back home when the guy realized he didn’t empty de drunk, had to go back to give him hi stuff back. I saw the 40 texts popping non stop and just happy I am giving 30% of the profit to him for managing all the shitload of stuff that has to be micromanaged. Robotaxis will have to be subcontracted to a fleet manager too. Answering questions, forgotten items, cleaning, taking pictures of the inside of the car for insurance before every trip. The amount of work is way underestimated.