Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Keeper- free Windows software to manage your Sentry videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you could put a word in with Elon to get me updated to v10, I'd be happy to do this! :)
It's a pretty easy code fix. There's enough real estate on the screen to add a 4th video. The Sentry files on the USB drive are now in a folder called SentryClips and the rear camera clips have the same naming structure except the name has "rear" instead of "front", "right...

Make a beta version and I'll be happy to test it for you.

It's a pretty easy code fix. There's enough real estate on the screen to add a 4th video. The Sentry files on the USB drive are now in a folder called SentryClips and the rear camera clips have the same naming structure except the name has "rear" instead of "front", "right...

Sorry not going to code without the ability to test myself. Hopefully I'll have it soon.

The suffix is "back", not "rear". But at least you're pointing out a great example of why @astrowunder needs the update before he's willing to make changes :)

Just got v10!!!!! Hopefully I'll be able to spend some time working on this tomorrow. I'm also planning on integrating more options with the video merge software. Stay tuned.

This is great software. It is so refreshing to find something so useful, offered FREE, and supported by the maker. I hope the visibility helps you in other ways, thank you.

Progress.jpg
First sneak peek. There's more work than I was expecting to move the windows around- have to go to 2 rows of videos now and I'm adding a couple of nice features from Erik Hendrix's software, in addition to allowing manual input of pretty much any parameters you want with his software.

Reactions: Markardi
This program is great and makes it so simpler to view dashcam/sentry files.

I did notice one thing when I created a merged video the repeater cameras are a mirror image. Is this intentional?

Yes, that's the old default with Erik's merge software- it makes sense if you think about the side cameras as 'rear view mirror' views. I'm not sure how I'm going to implement the default with my changes, but I'm adding the ability to add in any parameters you want to Erik's merge program so you'll be able to change it if you want.