Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry mode Viewer on Iphone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really, you'd have to remove it? That seems like it defeats almost the whole point of this then...

I agree its a weakness but of more concern to me is the fact that you get in your car and you see a warning eg "2 events" and you cannot see them. I need to drive home unplug the usb card from the car and plug it into a computer. I did that when my car cot keyed only to find "fix corrupted drive" ... I click on that and it wiped the TeslaCam footage I needed!!

I bought a "dash View" app for my iPhone and 1 x $100US$ SD card because they are suppose to be more reliable with adapters at both ends; one end for USB (to plug into the car) and a lightning adapter for the phone at the other end. Sadly the program does not recognise the adapter so is useless - back to the house computer.

surely Tesla should store events for 1 day so that: 1) we can see triggered the events in the car on the car's screen and 2 we can redownload if our media is corrupted.

If tesla cannot do that at least they can sell a more reliable SD card arrangement that works for a profit when we pick up the car instead of making us do our own research after we get keyed