TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SentryCam files jump to end

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by BlueWRXPride, Oct 7, 2019.

1. BlueWRXPride

BlueWRXPride Member

For a while now, maybe the past 3 months, I've found that when viewing SentryCam files, they play fine, but if I try to jump to a different point in the file, instead the file just jumps directly to the end. Whatever is causing this issue also keeps any of the website used to easily view the files from working. (like TeslaCam Video WebApp Player) If I use VLC it doesn't seem to suffer from this issue.

I tried using a faster USB drive but it made no difference. I had hoped it would be fixed in v10 but there was no change. Anyone else have this issue?

2. BlueWRXPride

BlueWRXPride Member

3. 1.21GW

1.21GW Member

Same thing happens to me

4. Eldanon

Eldanon Member

Yeah same issue but like you said, if I use VLC, there is no problem... so for me it's not a problem, I just use VLC...

5. BlueWRXPride

BlueWRXPride Member

Yeah, I just found the web app useful to quickly view all the camera angles so manually loading the files is a pain